- If a kid walks out in front of it, will it stop at sudden discomfort to the occupants? What about an adult?
- If a dog walks in front of it, will it stop at sudden discomfort to the occupants? What about a seagull or a pigeon?
- Will it pull out at oncoming people on their bikes if there’s a car parked on its side of the road?
- Will it stop at stop signs?
- Will it take shortcuts through residential communities?
- Will it stop on bike areas at junctions?
- Will it drive faster in cities at night?
- Will it be at fault for damaging itself for driving over speed ramps at too high a speed?
- Will it drive at max speed limit, or at a speed relevant to the road conditions?
Many of these have been answered already in software, although it’s still worth asking.